Lunch Box providers minimize waste with accurate ordering and preparation for the school or office.
1. - Shows User Login Events and recents changes to accounts
2. - Searches entire database for accounts by name or id
3. - Two reports show lunch orders via excel or pdf
4. - User can see their logs and update information/password
5. - Admin backend can view/add/edit users, logs and panel settings
6. - Expense Categories Breakdown
7. - Total Lunch orders Pending
8. - Total Lunch orders Completed
9. - Shows last 8 lunch orders pending/completed
10. - Shows last 4 boxes with count next to names for bread/main/drinks and biscuits
- Make sure you have a minimum of PHP 5.5 + Apache2.4 on you server
- Copy all files to your server using any FTP client (ie: filezilla, cuteftp)
- Login to PHPMyAdmin and create a database. You can name it anything you want
- Point your browser to the Client manager folder (example: http://yourwebsite.com/LunchBox)
- You should be redirected to your install.php (example: http://yourwebsite.com/LunchBox/install.php) then follow the step to install LunchBox System
- Sign in as (username: admin password: admin)
- Change admin password by clicking on my profile
- Create one or more user accounts
- Then Delete the file called install.php for security reasons"
- Becareful when deleting orders and students they cannot be recovered, Unless you are using some sort of backup system.
NOTE: You may need to logout/login for some changes to take effect or simply refresh the page.
All configuration options begin with comment explanation so read them carefully before changing them and most changes you can find our on the Site Settings Page.
To make changes to lunch order item please find all options under "Lunch Settings"
(Tested on x86 and x64 platforms)
Although compatibile with most operating systems, we cannot guarantee that this software will run in every environment or together with any other application, without producing errors. Any liability for damage of any sort is hereby denied. You are solely responsible for your files, server and data
Designed & developed by Ignite Pros, Inc.
This software uses open-source plugins such as bootstrap.
Admin must edit user in Admin Setting > Users List, and set to "Active" and save user.
Please check Admin Settings > Site Settings and make sure you have a contact email set and that your webserver has mail enabled.
Version upgrades are free. Please contact us if you need help installing.
Aylee for logo/image design
bootstrap and jquery